The Leadership Foundation seeks to select a geographically, culturally, ethnically and professionally diverse group of women leaders from across the private, public and social sectors.
Qualified candidates demonstrate the following attributes:
- Considered change agents within their organization and community
- Have the capacity to both contribute to and gain from the Fellows Program
- Possess the ambition to push to the highest levels of their career and the desire to lift as they rise with regard to legacy and mentoring
- Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, and recommendations
- Strength of character, motivation, and commitment to goals
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and programs associated with the Fellows Program, as well as a commitment to the Legacy Project
- Expectation of at least 10 years of continuing professional activity and leadership contribution following the fellowship. Candidates are judged, in part, on their ability to leverage and maximize the fellowship over time.
- Four-day orientation and leadership development program, followed by participation in the IWF World Leadership Conference drawing 850+ female executives from more than 40 nations
- Two weeks of customized executive training at Harvard Business School and INSEAD
- Mentor Visits
- All Meals & Accommodations
- All Course Materials
- Transportation is not provided (ground and air travel)