Michelle Nunn, President and CEO of CARE USA and a member of IWF Georgia, joins us on the International Day of the Girl Child to focus on the urgent and unique challenges that girls everywhere face related to living healthy and fulfilling lives.
In this episode, she shares:
- Trends and statistics on the current state of girls globally
- Lessons from the crisis in Afghanistan
- A story that gives her hope for the future of girls
- The importance of women running for public office
- Key issues like education, climate change, and gender based violence