• We collect information about you only when you provide it voluntarily.
• We use the collected information only for the purposes for which you provided it.
• We never share the information you provide to third parties without your approval.
• We do not sell or rent email or mailing lists to third parties.
Types and Methods of Information Collection
The International Women’s Forum and Leadership Foundation may collect your personal information, such as your name, title, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, or your company’s name in connection with your:
• Online roster listing with access to IWF members only
• Conference registration
• Conference evaluation form(s)
• Email sent via the Center’s website
• Donation to Leadership Foundation
• Contact Us page
• IWF Blog
• Author’s Corner
• IWF Marketplace
• Speakers’ Opportunities
Sharing Your Information
We will not share your contact information with other organizations for commercial or solicitation purposes.
No transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and when you provide your information to us over the Internet, you do so at your own risk. We store all collected electronic data in a password-protected database. We maintain our own email and mailing lists. High-grade encryption is used to protect your credit card information.
Correction and Updating of Your Information
The International Women’s Forum and Leadership Foundation allow you to review, correct, or delete your information in or from our database via the Online Roster. If you wish to review or have questions regarding your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 202.387.1010 and ask for our database administrator.